Wednesday, January 27, 2010

pain, pain, pain...

today sch was fine. have pe first, very tried. then eng and afterthat is maths. then phy class use umpc. most of the pc are spoil, so most of the people have to share. next is POA, teacher is not around. sean and daving very funny. sean want his scissors back from davin but davin want sean's poa hw to exchange for the scissors. then sean drag me in and davin take my pencil box away and then i take davin pecil box. then davin go call the relief teacher but she didn't ans. sean take out davin's pen and davin go take away my staple. then i use his pencil box to exchange for sean de scissors. then i tell sean just lent him the hw. but he don want, but he giv me copy. then i done le i giv to davin. FT nothing much, talking about how to get in NYP. then after school when to POA class again, cos sean take teacher's ans aheet to copy the ans. afterthat went to archery. shooting not very good cos very tried. then coach want me to shoot more arrows. she want me to ignore the pain and continue shooting. then i shooted all the arrow at the middle. i was wow. only three on the side. but all the arrows very difficult pull out cos out of energy. but sean help me to pull most of the arrow out. after archery went to car park play basketball. had make my left leg injured. cos i jump to take the ball then pw also jump then he push me and my knee hit on the floor. was bleeding quite long. afterthat went home. can someone tag my blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment